What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser as you browse the internet. They can be used to collect, store, and share data about your activities across websites, including on www.mindcoursehub.com. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits to www.mindcoursehub.com, like your preferred language, and to make the site easier to use.
We use both session cookies, which expire after a short time or when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored in your browser for a set period of time. We use session cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, like when you log into www.mindcoursehub.com. We use persistent cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period, like when you request that we keep you signed in.
Authentication and security
• To log you into your account
• To protect your security
• To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate our agreements
For example, cookies help authenticate your access to www.mindcoursehub.com and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your accounts.
• To remember data about your browser and your preferences
• To remember your settings and other choices you’ve made
For example, cookies help us remember your preferred language or the country you’re in, so we can provide content in your preferred language without asking each time you visit.
Analytics and research
To help us improve and understand how people use our site.
What are my privacy options?
• Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
• Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them.